Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. We are consistently looking for individuals who want to be leaders in crisis intervention and community resources for those with a mental health crisis. We have designed our agency that prioritizes mental wellbeing above all else. Our team is dedicated to helping those during their times of need, no matter when that is.
Open Career Opportunities
Join Those Who Care
Our employees are what make Crisis Services the pinnacle of 24-hour hotline care. Our team members are invested in learning about a mental health crisis, as well as investing in learning about each unique individual who calls our hotline. We seek out those who demonstrate self-direction, creativity, and motivation to make Erie County a better place for those in need.
Do you want to join an agency that is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources? Who promotes excellence in service delivery and strives to provide opportunities for professional growth? Crisis Services is a top-notch agency with a structured business plan that promotes personal growth and success not only for those who seek our services, but for those that work with us every day.
Our Organization Offers:
- Updated hourly rates for all direct service positions, effective February 2022.
- Direct service positions are members of CWA Local 1122.
- Paid meal period.
- Generous paid time off.
- Access to great health insurance coverage with generous employer premium contribution.
- Access to FSA account, dental, vision, and other ancillary coverage options.
- Access to 403(b) plan including a match program post-one-year of employment.
- Support and encouragement for employee self-care.
- Eligibility for public service loan forgiveness program.
We Seek Individuals Who Display:
- An Investment in Learning and the Learning of Others