Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Increased hourly rates as of October 12, 2019
Do you want to work for an Agency that:
- Is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources
- Promotes excellence in service delivery
- Provides opportunities for professional growth
- Offers a retirement plan with vesting after 3 years of continuous employment
- Offers generous employer contributions towards health insurance
- Offers a dental plan
- Offers a 403b plan
- Offers a Flexible Spending Account, with employer contribution
- Offers a Dependent Care Account
- Offers generous paid time off
- Offers a paid, one-hour meal period for full-time and part-time staff
- Supports and encourages employee self-care
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate:
- Investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention.
Apply today to become part of our team!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist — FT 40 Hrs
- The Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist works closely with the Senior Accountant to manage the Agency’s bi-weekly payroll. Payroll is processed through iSolved, and includes the collection, verification, and reconciliation of all payroll inputs, as well as the related Journal entries. This position will also provide additional support to the Senior Accountant and CFO by managing accounts payables, assisting with various audits, and completing other ad hoc projects.
- Advocate State Hotline Counselor — FT 40 Hrs: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Community Needs Assessment Coordinator — PT 20 Hrs
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
- CIT Crisis Case Manager — 2 Vacancies: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Mobile Outreach Counselor I – BA Level — PT 25 Hrs: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri, 4:00pm-9:00pm, Wednesday 6:00pm-11:00pm
- Mobile Outreach Counselor II – MA Level — PT 20 Hrs: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri, 4:00pm-9:00pm
Crisis Counseling Program:
- Master’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialists — Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialists — Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Professional Development / Supervising Counselor — Full-Time Opportunity Available