Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
That has increased hourly rates as of October 1, 2018
Qualifies for Loan Forgiveness
Is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources
Promotes excellence in service delivery
Provides opportunities for professional growth
Offers generous employer contribution towards health insurance
Offers a retirement plan
Offers generous paid time off
Offers a paid, one-hour meal period
Supports employee self-care
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate:
Investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention.
Apply today to become part of our team!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Advocate Hotline Counselor – 1 Vacancy – Sun to Thurs, Noon to 8pm
- Advocate Hotline Counselor – 1 Vacancy – Tues to Sat, Noon to 8p,m
- Bilingual Hotline Counselor – 1 Vacancy – Tues to Sat, 8am to 4pm
- Elder Abuse Case Manager – 1 Vacancy – Mon to Fri – 9am to 5pm
- Bilingual Hotline Counselor – 1 Vacancy – Fri and Sat, Noon to 8pm, Sun, 8pm to Midnight
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
- Outreach Counselor II – 3 Vacancies
- CIT Crisis Case Manager – 1 Vacancy – Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm (Some flexibility with schedule required on occasion)
- CIT Training Specialist I – 1 Vacancy – Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm (Occasional flexing of schedule to accommodate trainings)
Crisis Counseling Program:
- Bachelor’s Level Addictions Crisis Counseling Specialist I – 1 Vacancy – Overnight – Mon to Fri, Midnight to 8am
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I -1 Vacancy – Overnight – Sun to Thurs, Midnight to 8am
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I -1 Vacancy – Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, 1:30pm to 11:30pm