Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
- is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources?
- promotes excellence in service delivery?
- provides opportunities for professional growth?
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate:
- investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
- Bachelor’s Level Outreach Counselor I – 1 Vacancy OR
- Master’s Level Outreach Counselor II – 1 Vacancy
- Bachelor’s Level CIT Crisis Case Manager – 1 Vacancy
Crisis Counseling Program:
- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I- Addiction Hotline – 2 Vacancies
- Master’s Level CCP Addictions Program Supervisor – 1 Vacancy
No vacancies at this time. Thank you.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Only submissions that include a cover letter and resume as separate attachments to the e-mail will be considered for employment.
Please note that initial follow up contact after receiving your resume may occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying with Crisis Services!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.