Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
- Is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources
- Promotes excellence in service delivery
- Provides opportunities for professional growth
- Offers generous employer contribution towards health insurance
- Offers a retirement plan
- Offers generous paid time off
- Offers a paid, one-hour meal period
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate:
- Investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Chief Financial Officer – 1 Vacancy – Monday to Friday
- Accountant – 1 Vacancy – 24 Hours/Week
- Hotline Counselor – 1 Vacancy – Overnight – Fri, Sat, Sun, Midnight to 8am
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
Crisis Counseling Program:
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I – Addiction Hotline – 1 Vacancy – Overnight – Mon to Fri, midnight to 8am
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I – Addiction Hotline – 1 Vacancy – Tues , 6pm to 4am, and Thurs, Fri, Sat, 8am to 6pm
- Masters Level Addictions Program Supervisor – 1 Vacancy
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I – 1 Vacancy – Thurs, 4pm to 8pm, Fri and Sat, Noon to 8pm
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I – 1 Vacancy – Overnight – Fri, 10pm to 8am
Click Here to submit your cover letter and resume.
Please note that initial follow-up contact after receiving your resume will occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying for a position(s) with Crisis Services!