Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
- is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources?
- promotes excellence in service delivery?
- provides opportunities for professional growth?
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate:
- investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
- No part time positions available at this time (but in the event that a position opens please submit your cover and resume to be placed on file with the HR Administrator).
- Master’s Level ( LMSW or LMHC Fully Licensed Required) Outreach Counselor II- 1 Vacancy– 1 Vacancy (no provisional licenses accepted at this time)
- Bachelor’s level- Bilingual (Spanish) Advocate Hotline Counselor– 1 Vacancy
- Bachelor’s Level- Community Outreach, Education and Volunteer Specialist – 1 Vacancy
- Bachelor’s Level- Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Campus Based Advocate – 1 Vacancy
Crisis Counseling Program/Homeless After-hour Services:
- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I Fri-Sat 1130p-730a– 1 Vacancy
- Master’s Level (License Required)-Crisis Counseling Specialist II Clinic After hours Sundays 8a-6p – 1 Vacancy
- Bachelor’s Level – Crisis Counseling Specialist I – 1 Vacancy
- Master’s Level (License Required)-Crisis Counseling-Specialist-II 330p-1130p – 1 Vacancy
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Administrator at email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Only submissions that include a cover letter and resume as separate attachments to the e-mail will be considered for employment.
Please note that initial follow up contact after receiving your resume may occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying with Crisis Services!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.