Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
- Is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources
- Promotes excellence in service delivery
- Provides opportunities for professional growth
- Offers generous employer contribution towards health insurance
- Offers a retirement plan
- Offers generous paid time off
- Offers a paid, one-hour meal period
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate:
- Investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Executive Fund Development Administrative Assistant – 1 Vacancy – 20 Hours, Mon to Fri
- Bilingual Hotline Counselor – 1 Vacancy – Sun and Mon, 8am to 4pm
- Elder Abuse Case Manager – 1 Vacancy
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Advocate, Campus Based – 1 Vacancy
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
Crisis Counseling Program:
- Bachelor’s Level – Crisis Counseling Specialist I – Addiction Hotline – 3 Vacancies – Evening and Weekend Hours
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I – Addiction Hotline – 2 Vacancies – Mon to Fri, midnight to 8am OR Tues to Sat, 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor’s Level Crisis Counseling Specialist I – 1 Vacancy – Mon to Fri, 3:30pm to 11:30pm
- Masters Level Crisis Counseling Specialist II – 1 Vacancy – Mon to Thurs, 11pm to 9am
- Masters Level Addictions Program Supervisor – 1 Vacancy
Click Here to submit your cover letter and resume.
Please note that initial follow-up contact after receiving your resume may occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying for a position(s) with Crisis Services!