Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources?
promotes excellence in service delivery?
provides opportunities for professional growth?
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate:
investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Emergency Outreach and Response Program:
- Part Time- Bachelor’s Level-Outreach Counselor I- 3 Vacancies available Mid May
- Full Time-Masters Level (License required) Outreach Counselor II – 3 Vacancies
- Full Time- Master’s Level Licensed – Mobile Transitional Support (MTS) Counselor
- Full Time- Master’s level (Licensed)- Advocate Therapist
- Full Time- Bachelor’s Level- Domestic Violence Hotline Counselor
Crisis Counseling Program/Homeless:
- Full Time- Bachelor’s Level- Volunteer Training Specialist
- Full Time- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I- Tues -Sat 12 midnight to 8a
- Part Time- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I M-F
- Part Time – Master’s Level Licensed- Crisis Counseling Specialist II (Saturday/Sunday 6p-11p)
- Full Time- Bachelor’s Level -Crisis Counseling Specialist I M-F 3:30p- 11:30p
- Full Time- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I M-F 12-8p.
- Full Time- Master’s Level (Licensed)- Crisis Counseling Specialist II- 4p-12a
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Administrator at email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Only submissions that include a cover letter and resume as separate attachments to the e-mail will be considered for employment.
Please note that initial follow up contact after receiving your resume may occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying with Crisis Services!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.