Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources?
promotes excellence in service delivery?
provides opportunities for professional growth?
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate:
investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Crisis Services Job Opportunities-
- Part Time – Master’s Level Licensed- Crisis Counseling Specialist II (Saturday/Sunday 6p-11p)
- Full Time – Bachelor’s Level- Bilingual- Spanish- New York State Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline Counselor
- Part Time – Master’s Level Licensed – Outreach Counselor II
- Part Time – Bachelor’s Level – Outreach Counselor I
- Full Time – Master’s Level Licensed – Outreach Counselor II
- Full Time – Master’s Level – Sexual Violence Prevention Coordinator-Funding Pending
Only submissions that include a cover letter and resume as separate attachments to the e-mail will be considered for employment.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Please note that initial follow up contact after receiving your resume may occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying with Crisis Services!