Crisis Services is Western New York’s most elite and comprehensive 24-hour crisis center.
Do you want to work for an agency that:
is a leader in crisis intervention and community resources?
promotes excellence in service delivery?
provides opportunities for professional growth?
We are looking for individuals that demonstrate:
investment in learning and the learning of others
Crisis Services is a mission-driven organization that exemplifies professionalism and excellence in the delivery of crisis intervention. Apply today to become part of our team!
Emergency Mental Health Response Services Program:
- Full Time-Masters Level (License required) Outreach Counselor II - 1 Vacancy
- Full Time- Master’s Level Licensed – Mobile Transitional Support (MTS) Counselor- 2 Vacancies
Crisis Counseling Program/Homeless After-hour Services:
- Part Time- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I - 3 Vacancies
- Part Time- Master’s Level (License Required)-Crisis Counseling Specialist II Clinic After hours Sundays 8a-6p
- Full Time- Bachelor’s Level- Crisis Counseling Specialist I- Tues -Sat 12 midnight to 8a
- Full Time- Master’s Level (License Required)-Crisis Counseling-Specialist-II 330p-1130p
- Full time- Master’s Level (License Required)- Program Supervisor
Please submit your cover letter and resume to the HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the position for which you are applying.
Only submissions that include a cover letter and resume as separate attachments to the e-mail will be considered for employment.
Please note that initial follow up contact after receiving your resume may occur via e-mail.
Thank you for applying with Crisis Services!
Crisis Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.